July 16, 2009

WOW it been a long time!

I say that but really everyday I have been trying to decide how to put into words what is going on in our household. the easiest way to put it is that we are currently going through some extreme changes as a family and since we are unsure of the present we dont know how to explain the future to anyone really.

The one thing that I can say is I am TRULY blessed to have the family and friends that GOD gave me they would support any decision that I felt was right for me and the kids. I am sad that my life is taking the turn that it is right now and I would never have thought when I got married and said my vows before GOD that I would be breaking them.

The next few months, weeks and days are more of a time of adjustment and prayer and support mainly for the kids and less for me and Jason. I am worried and afraid of what this change will do to their routine how it will affect them emotionally, physically and academically as well.

Please don't read this blog and take it the wrong way. Jason and I are still living together and get along great. But the funny part is the things that we argued about daily do not come up as issues any longer when we both accepted that our relationship was and is over. I am glad that we get along now and I am hopeful that we will be friends for the rest of our life. I still count him as my best friend and I cannot imagine not talking with him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment