July 17, 2009

IN OTHER NEWS!

Okay where do I start on the updates!

Dylan- Attended Camp SSTAR last month and loved every minute of it! He came home everyday and had great stories to tell and they did group activities and I already bought his birthday present because he feel in love with the rocket that they shot EVERY SINGLE DAY! The counselors told me EVERYDAY and EVERY MORNING how much they were enjoying him and how helpful he was with the other campers! He was asked back on the last day and his spot will be ready for him next Summer! HURRAY! Thank you uncle DOM for paying for this! It is the best gift he could have been given! He also made a great new friend Seth and they have since seen each other for play dates!

Another great update is that Dylan is officially swimming in our pool with NO LIFE JACKET! This is such a big deal for him and I am such a proud mommy!

TANNER- since we have lived in our home (this is our 3rd summer) Tanner has not entered that pool with out going past the stairs. He hated the water, but he went outside of his comfort zone this year and is officially swimming with his life jacket. I have even been able to upgrade him to a cooler one that has a shark face and he loves it to pieces. He is even jumping into the deep end and letting his head go under water. I can tell by watching him in the water that he should be able to doggy paddle around without but I am not going to push him! ANOTHER Proud MOMMY MOMENT!

Emily- not such a star student in the water but always looks so stylish sitting in her "big girls only" pool. Always complete with pig tails, cute swim suit of the day and model sunglasses! She went and spent the night with some of my friends while I was out of town about a month ago and they gave her a good lesson on what happens when you ask questions that you might not want the answer to.

I cannot believe this summer is starting to come a close already. Enrollment is in a few weeks! I am enrolling 3 people this year! I cannot believe my boys are going to turn 8 and 5! I can still remember all the sleepless nights wishing for this time to come and now that it is here I want to turn back time! But i will admit that tying their own shoes and buckling their own seat belts is also pretty amazing!

Car update-as many of you know I was a dummy and decided to try and drive through some water not realizing how high the water was and flooded out my Charger! A few days later they totaled it out and I am STILL waiting for the GAP insurance to finish paying off the balance after my insurance company wired them their $!! So sad I still tear up over the stupid thing..I know it was just a car but it was the car I was going to give my boys for their first car! OH well. My parents helped me out and helped me buy a new car ! Smaller than my last car but gets great gas mileage and cute to boot! (sorry I love to try and use to boot in random ways) It is a 2010 Mazda 3! It has nothing great but it is black and really that is really my only requirement!

No comments:

Post a Comment